Our Mineral Wash Hooded Pullover has individual and unique character we accomplish during our full garment dyeing process. It gives that roughed up look you've seen on Band tees for years. Made with ultra soft cotton/polyester blend fleece. We use premium ring-spun cotton to achieve a smooth and stable fabric surface for printing. Completed with our quality construction, jersey lined hood, sewn eyelets, and 1x1 ribbing at cuffs and waistband in a standard unisex fit.
- 9oz (300 gm) 80% cotton/20% polyester blend
- ring spun cotton
- 100% cotton 30 singles face yarn
- jersey lined hood
- split stitch double needle sewing on all seams
- twill neck tape
- 1 x 1 ribbing at cuffs and waistband
- sewn eyelets
- standard fit
- The Mineral Wash process gives each garment unique vintage character, no 2 garments are exactly the same. When making mineral wash garments we cut and sew black garments and give them the mineral wash treatment in special machines that wash 20-30 pcs at a time. Each garment will have different levels of mineral wash effects, please allow for slight color variation in production.
- Care Instructions: Due to the nature of Mineral Wash, loose pigments may remain on the surface of the garments. We therefore strongly recommend washing these garments only with like-colored garments.